Terms and Conditions P'KAN COSMETICS
The general terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop “P’KAN Cosmetics” (hereinafter referred to as “online shop”)
2. Contractual Partner
The purchase contract is concluded with us, i.e. with the
More information about us can be found in the legal notice.
3. Customer Service
You can contact our customer service at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please note our opening times:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We strive to process inquiries as quickly as possible and to offer the best possible solution.
You will usually get an answer within 24 hours.
We ask for your understanding that order inquiries cannot be answered via the social media channels, as no connection to our shop system can be established. The best and fastest way is to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please note that for data protection reasons we can only send information to the e-mail address with which the order was placed.
4. Conclusion of Contract
(1) By placing the article in the online shop, we are not making a binding purchase offer. An order serves only as an offer to us to conclude a purchase contract. When an order is placed in our online shop, we will send an automatic email confirming receipt of your order and listing its details.
The confirmation of an order does not represent an acceptance of an offer, but serves informatively that the order has been received by us.
(2) The purchase contract is only concluded after dispatch and is confirmed with a second e-mail (dispatch confirmation). (There is no sales contract for products from one and the same order that are not listed in the shipping confirmation.) If there is no response in relation to an order within 2 weeks, you are no longer bound by it. Before the conclusion of the contract (i.e. the acceptance of your offer by us) there is no entitlement to fulfillment, e.g. to the delivery of the ordered goods.
(3) The online shop is aimed exclusively at private individuals, so P’KAN Cosmetics only accepts orders in normal household quantities.
(4) P’KAN Cosmetics does not offer any products for sale by minors. A legally effective contract between P’KAN Cosmetics and the customer only comes into existence if adults, parents or legal guardians order.
For every order, shipping costs are added to the order value. Further information on the amount of shipping costs can be found under the menu item Shipping and Returns. In the case of a foreign delivery, you bear all customs duties and export and import fees that may arise.
All prices are in EURO including the statutory sales tax and plus the proportion of shipping costs specified on the homepage or at the checkout.
Payment can be made by Visa, PayPal, Discover Card, American Express and Master Card. P’KAN Cosmetics uses Shopify Payments (Stripe) for this.
7. Retention of Title
The goods remain the property of P’KAN Cosmetics until they have been paid for in full and dispatched. With reference to paragraph 4 of the conclusion of the contract of the General Terms and Conditions, the purchase contract takes place after the dispatch confirmation, so the retention of title is shifted from P’KAN Cosmetics to the customer.
8. Transport Damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately.
Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, transport damage should be communicated immediately to P’KAN Cosmetics in order to be able to assert claims against the carrier or transport insurance. In order to benefit from the right of withdrawal in the event of transport damage, a complaint must be made to P’KAN Cosmetics after receipt of the shipment. After the cancellation period has expired, there is no longer any possibility of claiming the transport damage.
9. Right of Withdrawal
(1) Right of withdrawal: You have the right to revoke the contract concluded with us within fourteen days without giving a reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, the goods (or the last goods, partial shipment or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces). In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, P’KAN Cosmetics must be informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear declaration. The sample withdrawal form shown below can be used for this, but it is not mandatory.
(2) Model withdrawal form:
“I / we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us () for the purchase of the following goods: … (please specify the goods here that are to be covered by the revocation)
Order number: … (please add the order number of the goods here if you have received one from us)
Ordered on: … / received on: … (please add the dates on which you ordered and received the goods)
Name: … (please add your full name here) Address: … (please add your full address here)
Date: … (please add the date of the revocation here) ”
(*) Delete where inapplicable
Please send your revocation by post to:
or electronically to: email@example.com
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
(3) Consequences of the revocation:
If the contract is canceled, P’KAN Cosmetics will reimburse all payments for the goods that P’KAN Cosmetics has received back. This repayment will be made immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of the contract was received by P’KAN Cosmetics. For this repayment, P’KAN Cosmetics uses the same means of payment that was used in the original transaction. P’KAN Cosmetics does not charge you any fees for the repayment. P’KAN Cosmetics can refuse repayment until the goods have been received back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
Please note that it may take up to 14 days to process your return (from dispatch to processing in logistics). You must return the goods received from us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. If you return the goods from Germany, we will cover the costs. In this case, you must return the goods via the following link to the DHL returns portal:
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Note: Please note that, according to our return policy, a returned item must be in the same condition in which it was received. This means that new items must be returned in the exact condition in which you received them from P’KAN Cosmetics in order to receive a full refund. If this is not the case, we can not reimburse the costs.
(4) End of the revocation instruction
We point out that we are not obliged to take back obviously used goods. We also point out that we can demand compensation for damage to the goods caused by you.
(5) Right of withdrawal outside of Germany:
The right of revocation, the model revocation form and the consequences of revocation are exactly the same, except that the return costs are not borne by P’KAN Cosmetics within the right of revocation.
If the goods are returned from outside of Germany, this must be done at your expense to the following address:
80796 Munich, Germany
P’KAN Cosmetics has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by P’KAN Cosmetics or a legal representative or vicarious agent of P’KAN Cosmetics.
The warranty for defects in the purchased goods is based on the statutory provisions. This applies regardless of the customer’s statutory right of withdrawal.
(1) The warranty period for the customer is two years from delivery of the goods.
(2) P’KAN Cosmetics does not assume any procurement risk even in the case of a purchase contract for generic goods. Rather, P’KAN Cosmetics delivery obligation is limited to the respective stock of goods. If the goods complained about are not available, P’KAN Cosmetics will immediately reimburse an advance payment made by the customer.
(3) P’KAN Cosmetics is not liable for defects in the delivered goods that were caused by the fact that the goods were improperly handled or changed in a manner not approved by P’KAN Cosmetics. The same applies in the event that the customer has not followed the regulations on handling and caring for the goods (e.g. washing or drying instructions).
(4) The customer should assert his warranty claims, stating the order number, his name and address as well as briefly stating the reasons by contacting customer service. At the request of P’KAN Cosmetics, the customer sends the defective goods for inspection at P’KAN Cosmetics’ expense and risk.
(5) The warranty claims expire two years after delivery of the goods.
11. Contract text storage
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data by email. You can view and download the terms and conditions here on this page at any time.
Does this mean the statute of limitations or the storage of personalized customer data?
12. Contract language
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German and English.
13. Applicable Law
German law to the exclusion of UN sales law shall apply to all claims arising from the contractual relationship; mandatory consumer protection law, which applies at your place of residence, remains unaffected.